In our 1.5-day seminar, we dive into the world of customer journey and customer experience together with you. In a mix of impulse lectures, individual and group exercises and application to your own company, you will learn the most important building blocks of successful customer experience management. In addition, there will be plenty of opportunity to exchange ideas with our experienced consultants and interesting personalities from the world of marketing.
Core contents of the seminar
- Introduction to the world of customer experience management
- Customer touchpoint assessment – Doing the right things
- Customer Journey – Doing things right
- Customer Experience – Deep dive into the world of customer experience management
- Seamless experience – The path to a seamless customer experience
- Live experience journey (Part 1) – Experiencing customer experience “up close“
- Live experience journey (Part 2) – „Hardcore“ analysis of customer experience
- Make things work – Customer experience in your company
Your added value with our seminar
- Know-how and insights into successful customer touchpoint management
- Versatile practical exercises with application to your own company practice
- Valuable impulses and tips from our customer experience professionals Prof. Dr. Franz-Rudolf Esch and Daniel Kochann, the authors of “Kunden begeistern mit System – In 5 Schritten zur Customer Experience Execution”.
- Personal exchange with our experienced trainers and a selected group of participants
- Managers (from the areas of marketing, corporate communication, customer experience, customer management, sales and service)
- Specialists and managers (from the areas of marketing, corporate communication, customer experience, customer management, sales and service)
Euro 1,499, plus VAT.
Further information on the seminar can be found in the agenda.