During our 1.5-day seminar, we dive into the world around the topic of Brand 4.0. In a mix of keynote speeches, individual and group exercises, and application to your own company, you will learn the most important building blocks for brand management in times of digitalization. In addition, the seminar leaves enough room for exchange with our experienced consultants and interesting personalities of marketing.
Core contents of the seminar:
- Introduction: The brand is dead – long live the brand
- Survival of the fittest: Change requires adaptation
- Back to the future: Change requires attitude
- Setting signals: Standing out from the digital tide
- Digital Age: Digitization as a means, not an end
- Customers in power: What remains and what changes?
- Digital natives: Employees as a sharing community
- Entering the new age: Brand 4.0 in your companies
Your added value with our seminar:
- Valuable impulses and tips from the “brand pope” Prof. Dr. Franz-Rudolf Esch
- Versatile practical exercises with application to your own company practice
- Exciting insights from the trainers’ many years of practical and project experience
- Expertise from 700+ national and international consulting projects that have made ESCH. The Brand Consultants one of the top consultancies for marketing
- Opportunities for personal exchange with ESCH. experts and interesting personalities in marketing.
- A selected group of participants
- Managers (from the areas of marketing, corporate communication, customer experience, customer management, sales and service)
- Specialists and managers (from the areas of marketing, corporate communication, customer experience, customer management, sales and service)
Euro 1,499, plus VAT.
Further information on the seminar can be found in the agenda.